IN his image Chapter 4 God of Justice .

LUke 2;10 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you agood tidings of great bjoy, which shall be to all people. Proverbs 9;10 Proverbs 9:10 NIV - The fear of the LORD is the beginning ...www.biblegateway.com › passage › search=Proverbs 9:... The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding 1 John 3:4, NIV: "Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness." Titus 2:14, NLT: "He gave his life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us his very own people, totally committed to doing good deeds." Jeremiah 12:1 Righteous are You, O LORD, when I plead ...biblehub.com › jeremiah › 12-1 Righteous are You, O LORD, that I would plead my case with You; Indeed I would discuss matters of justice with You: Why has the way of the wicked prospered? biblehub.com › jeremiah › 10-24 O LORD, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. King James Bible O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger... Eccleasiates 3;11 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet[a] no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 1 When did Gods law provide good governing in your life ? during this Covid Pandemic when people are being negative to christians publicly in the media and online stating their faith . 2 When Did Gods law provide discipline in your life ? my parents saying no to set limits and healthy boundaries out of love , 3 what forms of self justificaion are you trying to prove that are underlying unrepentance ? wanting to do and follow what my friends do unrepentance ? doing good and not responding to the negativety online especially . 4 What justice do I need to bring to the world ? independence and employment for the handicapped and disadvantaged population .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient