JM 11-12 When God doesnt pick you

Genesis 9;12 - 15 12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant be ( when you are ) being obidient to God the devils brings someone against you ' Genesis 17;19 19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac.[d] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 2and Abraham Got a circumsion but Noah got a rainbow to build an arc . When we are in waiting , and we dont get what we want , it is best to serve with gladness . JOhn 21;14 -18 Jesus said do you love me Peter ? ( yyes I love you ( LOrd ) so help someone else . . 14 This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead. Jesus Reinstates Peter 15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” 16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know then when you mature ( and are old ) Some else will care for you . V 19 what death would glorify God ( death of Selfishness , ) ; 1 Samuel Ch 16 The annoiting of david as king , - Crucificion of the flesh by King Saul . Luke 8;51 51 When he arrived at the house of Jairus, he did not let anyone go in with him except Peter, John and James, and the child’s father and mother. 52 Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. “Stop wailing,” Jesus said. “She is not d Sometimes God Picks other people to teach us to be spiritually mature . and be happy God Loves you and he expects you to trust him even in pain .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient