ARC Blog 9 Trust until faith sees you through

I begin this entry with inspiring advice from my aunt : " Trust in God's plan . We don't always understand at the time why things happen, but Faith sees us through til the day we do. God has a plan for you and it will be revealed according to his schedule, not ours." 
My Aunt Patricia always has been so positive an inspiring . Family and friends have always been my shield . Without them, I wouldn't have the physical and emotional support a human being needs to keep going . Faith has always been difficult for me to have . If a person has too much faith and confidence , they are seen as cocky and egotistical ; but if we doubt , we are thought of as weak and negative . The trick is finding the balance between faith, doubt , confidence and fear . I struggle to find that balance every day . I try so hard and then think its not worth it because I've been rejected so many times before . I find that if I keep trying through , I give myself the chance improve .

But fortunately, faith has worked out for me a few times . The ARC Our Voices Blog and My Meritus Foundation Patient Assistance Marketing Campaign I got to design helped me believe in myself after a time I doubted myself for so long . They have shown that part of my purpose is to inspire others to help them believe that they can have a better life . That's what makes my marketing point of view so unique and challenging to persuade to employers . It is not a "what product did you make or what service do you provide ?" point of view . It is not tangible or a physical object - it is positive attitude and a passion   for  making  a difference in so many lives . I think my point of view as a business graduate is so needed because so many disabled people do not have an advocate that has walked in their shoes and been through similar struggles . 
I am still working towards being an advocate to those people at the ARC that have struggled speaking for themselves and using their voice . 
Thank you to Katrina for offering me that opportunity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient