ARC Blog 10 Pay attention .

ARC Blog 10 Paying attention . 
Another struggle with my disability is that I sometimes make mistakes with accuracy and paying attention . It is so important when one is expected to be responsible with their work , their family and other responsibilities and commitments . I'm not the first say that modern technology has spoiled us in that computers can spell check , recognize usernames and passwords , lock accounts when login attempts have failed to protect our privacy , and many other frustrations in our everyday life .
Ive struggled with this aspect of my disability all my life . I have to make note of everything and keep trying to remember . Repetition is key . If you practice and learn from your mistakes, you will be all right .It is hard to believe that though . One mistake can set a mood for the rest of your day . My new job has put new pressure on me I haven't felt before . I know how important get everything right is to any line of work , but especially mine . I have worked so hard and yet its all new . Ive been working and playing with computers my whole life , but its a gift to do it and earn a living . But there is expectations that come with that that I'm still learning to deal with .
Cheers to climbing a new mountain ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient