had to start Carries Ramblings and Songs over again .

however Blogger never Erased - Deleted its still Viewable here . http://carriesramblingsandsongs.blogspot.com/
This now will be my  new ARC blog .
Obtaining employment has been a lesson in perseverance for me . Ive had to remain steadfast in my pursuit of my goal . A positive attitude has been hard to keep at times when the whole world gives a list of reasons why you can't be who you want. You feel invisible , weird , awkward , and without a place to belong . 

There have been many mentors and inspirations that have encouraged me to embrace my uniqueness with my disability and limitations . But the most recent of those individuals finally convinced to me follow my dreams and embrace what makes me different . Someone's uniqueness and speciality can be the very thing that attracts people to you . These qualities may be the thing that qualifies you for the job . 

Embracing and accepting my uniqueness as a strength instead of weakness has helped me view my disability as something that stands me out from the pack of same qualified individuals . My uniqueness has helped me persevere through every obstacle . 
My perseverance has helped be more self - supporting and make my own decisions ; instead of everyone assuming what they think I would like and proceeding to make the decision for me . I recently had phone call for a job application . At first I thought it was simply an inquiry for sales management position . But as the call went on , it became a push and sale for higher education to accent my Bachelors and Associates degrees I've already obtained . I spent an hour on the phone and by the third person I had to admit this wasn't for me. I was as professional and respectful as possible in this time . I think that is what led me to let them talk me to into inquiring about the education in the first place .
Then I received a call back about a promotional job that required too much physical work . I had to politely decline that as well .I have to hang on to perseverance in this in this time of waiting and know that God's hands are protecting me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient