happy 20th birthday to Middle of Nowhere

happy 20th birthday to my Favorite album of all time
My career wouldn't be what is without hanson I want to continue working in business because hanson always has . I want to continue making a difference because hanson has .. etc . Ben had no idea tho that Ill never let him live it down . its a gift that keeps on giving . Did Id think they'd still be performing 20 years later ? maybe not , but I do/did hope . Hope is another thing Hansons music has always brought me . they have been my solace times Ive doubted myself to point of utter sadness and anxiety .
Side Note - you Know I have to mention him - yes my favorite musician of all time . the singer that Ive had the pleasure of meeting multiple times and as of this year , finally seeing solo for a whole 58 Glorious minutes . Heres my fave Taylor quote of the day: "That dude on the keyboard was too gorgeous to ignore 😂😍." Couldn't of said it better myselfhttps://www.facebook.com/tiffanyporsche. :) Taylor was ethereal to me . it was like he's doing what I love to do - singing and writing he own songs . but I was missing the final piece - playing an instrument . Taylor inspired that . I didn't do it semi - professionally with a teacher til 2003 , but playing the piano tested me in ways I didn't think I could do something . and while i failed playing "never let go" horribly it was a beyond honor to attempt at the least ; to honor the whole reason and the person of why I wanted to play in the first place .
in Recent years Taylor has also inspired my desire to make a difference for the less fortunate in our societies . we are on the path to fulfilling a gap few people see . I'm so proud of that I probably couldn't tell him without crying . it means the world to me he is stepping back and reaching out .
ok Back to Hanson as in Ike and Zac too lol . they've been soo kind to me at all my meet and greets . hand shakes , hugs and undivided attentions . I think that Hanson have a connection with their fans few bands do . I feel so blessed they have trusted us to spend so much time with us . again another reason to splurge on Back to the Island at least once . Im grateful for every moment , but one in particular is the closest to my heart : I didnt say much in the caption , but Taylor s hug at BTTI 17 was my teenage dream come true . the way you notice he basically tried not to hurt me . its the best .
the songs
while I like all the songs ON middle of Nowhere my top 3 are the hallmark singles : MMmBop ; I will come to you ; and weird all three represent how time and people are precious; how friends are most important and how its ok to be different and weird sometimes . Singing I will come to you at Taylor s solo was like the most beautiful and disjointed karaoke audition of all time , and yet was so unexpected and sweet that I couldn't believe my ears when he stopped singing . the greatest honor I have .
and Homage to my Deep Cut : yearbook . this was my favorite Taylor vocal Performance Until Never Let go and Breaktown knocked it out of the water .
ok picture time I could write for Days about this thing . :) 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient