Happy 34 birthday Mr Taylor Hanson 
20 years ago my life was changed . he is my idol in the most definite and Sentimental Meaning . but as of this year we are certainly celebrating in every sense of the word - going on MOE tour ( middle of Everywhere ) yes were milking middle of Nowhere ) to Pittsburgh 3rd row Ikes Side 7 and 8 ; and philadelphia for concerts 43 and 44 inSeptember ( my birthday Month ) - or in tays case 44 and 45 . he has inspired the fact I want to be in business , serve the needy in my community and of course sing and play music as a kid . but that hug at BTTI was long time coming . we are opposite personalities - I'm the talker and he's reserved . but this year with the hug he showed me something that was my teen age dream . I wanted be accepted and appreciated by him . now it seems anything is again possible . between him Dr Patton and God I've got angels somewhere . I hope this continues with my current job and the like . Im Grateful for everything . Also Decided  on my DORs Plan Thursday   - I'm going to into a different  direction into community service and social work . cant wait  !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient