waiting ON God once again .


My  First meeting with my doRs counselour is tommorrow to discuss  my plan for action . I dont want to get caught again the broken system of people not hiring me  because im disabled . thats what Im writing my Proposal yet again for a 3rd time in ten years . im taking colleen  on Hanson vacation once again . shes  mentally struggling . I actuallly woke up crying about it this am . you would think if I get that up set about it I wouldnt want to keep striving to get into social work . but  thats exactly  why I want to keep trying  to prove the point - because the disabled and underprivledged are still under served .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient