Ephesians Lesson 6 Questions 11=15

 


11 how do you respond when you encounter false doctrine ? 

try to research and  find  the truth , 

12 . have you taken time to explore your spiritual gifts . me  love and emotions for others . Ive tried to use  them in all my charity volunteering work . and I would to have a paying job doing that . 

13 Impaitence - waiting  for others help ; delaying actions  due to distractions , Inappropriate talk - Criticism  ; meanness I will replace these sins  with acknowledging  others kindness and blessings towards me , 

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander,
14 work on inappropriate  talk ; 
15 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jen wilkin in his image intro and chapter 1 God Most holy

In His image Ch 7 God Most Faithful

In his Image Chapter 8 God Most patient